Bakery Service Team Member - Arcadia, CA
- Mar 22, 2017 Post Date
- 381 Total Views
Founded in 1985 by Tetsushi Mizokami, Uncle Tetsu is an international Asian-inspired bakery best-known for its original Japanese Cheesecakes. There are over 80 Uncle Tetsu locations across the world, each providing guests with its signature sweet and fluffy cheesecakes marked with the infamous Uncle Tetsu character stamp. For more information on Uncle Tetsu, visit uncletetsu-us.com
- Preparing ingredients for baking, including portioning, chopping, and storing ingredients
- Using baking and measuring tools, equipment, and appliances safely and appropriately to assist in the preparation of baked foods according to safety handling policies and procedures
- Performing cleaning and sanitizing tasks
- Learning to prepare baked desserts under guidance of the Head Baker.
- Progressive Compensation Package and Bonus Opportunity.
- Paid Training to prepare you for success.
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development.
- Medical and Dental Insurance.
- 401 K with Company Match.
- Paid Time Off Associate Discounts and free meals when you work.
- Opportunities for growth into Management positions.
Some high school
Prefer some operations experience
ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from oven and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use oven and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.