Bakery Manager - Arcadia, CA
- Mar 17, 2017 Post Date
- 298 Total Views
Founded in 1985 by Tetsushi Mizokami, Uncle Tetsu is an international Asian-inspired bakery best-known for its original Japanese Cheesecakes. There are over 80 Uncle Tetsu locations across the world, each providing guests with its signature sweet and fluffy cheesecakes marked with the infamous Uncle Tetsu character stamp. For more information on Uncle Tetsu, visit uncletetsu-us.com
The General Manager (GM) position is responsible for the successful operations of a single store, with accountability for:
- Developing store associates
- Delivering exceptional guest experience
- Achieving store financial targets
- Implementing new menus and individual menu items (bakery goods) based on current food trends and regional tastes in partnership with Marketing (Product Development).
- The GM manages a successful Uncle Tetsu store in fulfillment of the Panda 2020 vision.
- Progressive Compensation Package and Excellent Bonus Opportunity
- 5 or more Weeks of Comprehensive Training to prepare you for success
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401 K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Associate Discounts (Panda Express, Hibachi San, Panda Inn plus Theme Parks) and free meals when you work
- Lucrative Associate Referral Bonus
- Pre-Tax Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required; College degree preferred
- Minimum one to two years of Operations experience
- Must pass Cooking Test annually
- Serve Safe certified
- Local/municipal requirements, such as Food Handler certification, acquired at applicant’s own expense
Additional expectations of our Management Team are:
- Excellent leaders with great people skills
- Proactive – Sees life as choices and chooses to make a positive impact.
- People Oriented – enjoys working with our guests and associates, possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Growth Oriented – knows that learning and growth are keys to personal and professional success and is willing and able to share learning with others.
- Results Oriented – focuses on getting results without compromising guest, people, and financial areas.
ADA Statement: While performing duties, counter areas are often hot with steam from steam table and food vapors. Work space is restricted and employees are expected to remain standing for long periods of time. Employees must prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knife and other kitchen equipment and work quickly without losing accuracy. Employees may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up to four hours and reach across counter tops measured at 36 inches to serve customers. Kitchens are hot and noise levels are usually high; storage space is limited and shelving is high.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer