Regional Human Resources Manager
- Dec 07, 2016 Post Date
- 1277 Total Views
Bachelor’s degree required; business and/or HR majors preferred.
- Minimum twelve years of HR experience, with a minimum of nine years HR Generalist experience in employee relations, training and development, recruiting, and people management or equivalent Operations management experience, preferably in a retail/hospitality operations environment.
- Successful completion of annual store training
- Knowledge of a broad range of HR functions (training and development, associate relations, staffing, performance management)
- Knowledge of HR laws and regulations
- Ability to partner with and coach/advise Operations leadership (VPO/RDO/ACO)
- Ability to collaborate with Operations leaders and associates to facilitate problem resolution
- Hands-on experience addressing an organization’s capabilities in a field environment, ability to work remotely and independently
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite and the Taleo system
- Strong communication, listening, and assessment skills
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.