Employee Relations Consultant (Temporary)
- Jan 16, 2017 Post Date
- 1051 Total Views
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field required; recruiting experience preferred
- Minimum eight years of experience in HR handling associate relations issues, preferably in a retail/hospitality operations environment with multi-units/sites
- Comprehensive knowledge of local, state, and federal laws and regulations pertaining to employment (i.e., discrimination and harassment, wage and hour, etc.)
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Strong communication, listening, presentation, writing, and assessment skills
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prepare investigation reports and related written documentation
- Ability to effectively communicate the values of the organization and to exemplify the highest level of interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively with Operations leadership, providing guidance on company policies and practices related to associate relations
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.